Monday, January 19, 2009

Cozy Cottage Diningroom Makeover





























I can't believe I haven't posted in almost 2 months! All this time I have been totally busy re-arranging almost everything in my house! It has been a lot of work, but very rewarding! I thought I would share with you my diningroom makeover. Before, I had a large primitive farm table that overpowered the room, with no room to move around. So I brought in from my porch, the cutest little white farm table! Now everything I love is much more noticable. Always give your favorite things room to shine! I know it is hard to do when you have a small house and too much stuff! I have de-cluttered, cleaned, and organized everything. I should be listing some things on ebay someday soon! My seller name is cheryls*cozy*cottage I always have great prices and offer combined shipping! I am sure you will find something that you just can't live without! Hope you all have a wonderful monday!

4 comments:

oodlesandoodles said...

Well worth the effort - it's all beautiful! Barbara

cherished*vintage said...

Looks beautiful Cheryl! I want to come shopping at your house. Everything you touch turns out fabulous!!!
-Karoline

sweetmemorymakingmom said...

Oh my! Your house is fabulous! I would be like a kid in a candy store looking around at all the fabulous stuff you have in your home. Love the 50's kitchen. Love everything! I have you as a favorite on ebay and discovered you in blogland. hugs, Ellen

A Thing for Roses said...

It looks wonderful Cheryl! Can't wait to see what you are giving up on ebay. Love your colors and collections.

Hugs,

Lisa