Monday, January 19, 2009

Cozy Cottage Diningroom Makeover





























I can't believe I haven't posted in almost 2 months! All this time I have been totally busy re-arranging almost everything in my house! It has been a lot of work, but very rewarding! I thought I would share with you my diningroom makeover. Before, I had a large primitive farm table that overpowered the room, with no room to move around. So I brought in from my porch, the cutest little white farm table! Now everything I love is much more noticable. Always give your favorite things room to shine! I know it is hard to do when you have a small house and too much stuff! I have de-cluttered, cleaned, and organized everything. I should be listing some things on ebay someday soon! My seller name is cheryls*cozy*cottage I always have great prices and offer combined shipping! I am sure you will find something that you just can't live without! Hope you all have a wonderful monday!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well worth the effort - it's all beautiful! Barbara

cherished*vintage said...

Looks beautiful Cheryl! I want to come shopping at your house. Everything you touch turns out fabulous!!!
-Karoline

sweetmemorymakingmom said...

Oh my! Your house is fabulous! I would be like a kid in a candy store looking around at all the fabulous stuff you have in your home. Love the 50's kitchen. Love everything! I have you as a favorite on ebay and discovered you in blogland. hugs, Ellen

Lisa Johnson said...

It looks wonderful Cheryl! Can't wait to see what you are giving up on ebay. Love your colors and collections.

Hugs,

Lisa