Thursday, July 2, 2009

~*~ Happy 4th of July ~*~





I hope everyone has a safe and happy 4th of july!!~I will be spending my day with my family and my new grandson, Colin. Just thought I would share some pictures of him with you all. Isn't he just adorable! Words can not describe the feeling of being a first time grandma!! Well, I will be called nana.... grandma makes me sound old! LOL! The last photo I thought I would share a picture of some cute vintage metal chairs I found for my sunporch...aren't they cute? So comfy too! Have a wonderful weekend! :)

11 comments:

www.MaisonStGermain.com said...

Oh Colin is sooooo cute!!!! I am a 'grammy' and we are expecting our 3rd in September. Words can not explain how it feels to be a grandparent. It is such a wonderful feeling. I'm lovin' it.
Congrats!!!
~Debra

Tracy said...

Colin is just beautiful, congrats on being Nana ....

cherished*vintage said...

Hi Cheryl!
I can't believe you're a nana even. What a sweetheart he is! Have a fantastic 4th!
-Karoline

The Green Pea said...

Colin is a cute little fella, have a wonderful day with your family on the 4th. Sandi

Allidink said...

Aw what a cutie! Great chairs too :)

All the best,
Allison

Rosemary said...

Aw Congrads Nana! When was he born?
How are the new parents doing?
Megan and nick decided to get married on Oct 23, when hes home on leave :)It is not fun planning a wedding with a groom in iraq :(

BrushedByAnAngel said...

Well, I would say he is a keeper. I never understood the bumper sticker that said "If I knew grandkids were this much fun, I would have had them first" until I had mine. Twins the first time around - but I have two names - Yaya from the girls and Gigi from the boys - I answer to both. Congratulations, life has just begun for you.

Anne said...

Came across your blog and thought I'd leave a comment. I to am a grandmother to two wonderful grandsons. My first one will be three and my second grandson is a month old. I just love your blog.

icandy... said...

Colin is just precious... Congratulations! Your blog is absolutely lovely!

Happy day!
Christina

Rosemary said...

Aw, congrads CHeryl! Hes adorable!

The Green Pea said...

Colin is a cutie, it is so fun to be a Oma. Sandi