Wednesday, September 1, 2010

New Slipcovers


Hi Everyone! Just wanted to say hi! I also wanted to show you my new slipcovers that I bought from Lauri from 2chippys.(Thanks Lauri!) They are perfect! I just love them!! She has some listed in her Etsy shoppe. Go check her out!
Just thought you all might want to know that I am now selling on Ebay again! You can visit me @ Cheryls*Cozy*Cottage
Lots of vintage tablecloths, napkins, aprons, gorgeous linen burlap style pillows and lots more vintage treasures being listed this week! Hope you all have a wonderful week!
Hugs, Cheryl

7 comments:

My Grama's Soul said...

Oh my ....... those look PERFECT in your sweet little room.
Jo

Lauri Evans said...

Hey Cheryl, Wow they look fabulous. I will do a post and link over to you. Thank again, Lauri

sissie said...

Ooh those slipcovers are beautiful on your chairs.
I'm going to check out her blog.

hugs
Sissie

time-worn interiors said...

Those new slips look great! Your dinning room is amazing!
Theresa

Fabulously french said...

Love the slips, they look tres belle.

Leeann x

agypsyangel said...

Those look great! I just found your blog. Have a wonderful day.

Miss Mustard Seed said...

Your ironstone collection in the hutch is amazing! Thanks for inviting me over to see it. :)