Monday, October 11, 2010

My Living Room * Burlap Curtains

Hi Everyone! I know it has been a while since my last post. I have been
very busy! Lots of awesome estate sales, lots of junkin', rearranging,
closing out my booth, and selling more on Ebay and craigslist!!
I have been trying to sell more than I keep! So I am listing more
on Ebay. My seller name is now just "Cottage-White" Come see what
treasure you can find!! Happy to combine shipping too!!
I am showing you all pictures of my living room, now that
I finally found me some burlap curtains!! Yeah! I was about
to order some from Ballard Designs, but held off for just a while
and to my surprise I found these at an estate sale for 40.00
for 8 panels!! What an awesome deal, huh?? I'm happy!!
I love how everything comes together now, with the old
silver and chippy white! Enjoy the pictures, and I am off
to list more things on Ebay! Who knows what i will be selling!
Hope you all have a wonderful week filled with lots of junkin'fun!!






7 comments:

www.MaisonStGermain.com said...

Your living room is beautiful! You have the most unique things and decorate with such talent:) The burlap curtains are just great. Are they washable?
~Debra
Capers of the vintage vixens

Sissie's Shabby Cottage said...

I love your home and all of your beautiful vintage finds. Of course, I love the burlap curtains!!

How can I find you on ebay? I tried by your name but I couldn't find you.

hugs
Sissie

time worn interiors said...

I'm loving those curtains! I bought some burlap in Texas, huge open weave, I plan on making me some curtains for my sunroom! Living room looks great!
Theresa

sweetpea said...

hi cheryl! so enjoyed chatting today on fb. love your blog, looks like we have a lot in common.

hugs,

shelley

vintagesue said...

good for you cheryl!! loving those curtains!!! can't believe you closed out your booth!!! boo hoo. you do so well decorating a booth. good luck with ebay though. craigslist too!!!
you need a sewing machine and you can make all kinds of stuff!! yes, in your spare time...hahaha
hang in there and have fun with all your sales this weekend.
s

Barbara Jean said...

love it all!! Beautiful home

blessings
barbara jean

Anonymous said...

Good morning Cheryl, I came across your wonderful Blog while researching burlap curtains... I'm wanting to create burlap curtains to decorate our morton building for our wedding reception - these will hide the wall studs ... do you by chance know how I would choose the weight of burlap to purchase ... gosh - any advice would help ... Thank you :)