Saturday, April 2, 2011

Continued Bedroom Makeover





Well....There were a lot of yard sales and a few estate sales today. It was a full day of

adventure, digging through junk, and well, let's just say it was definitely slim-pickins!!

I found some things for my booth, but only a couple of things I kept for myself. Not much

to share, but I did want to show you the rest of this guest bedroom makeover!

I really love this front bedroom that no one uses, it is just a guest bedroom, my getaway!

It has been painted this same green for years, and have grown to love it. Why I ever

decorated with vintage pink stuff with this color green, is beyond me! I love the cream color, with tans and black mixed in. There isn't too much in this room that I would change now. I do believe I am happy with it....for now! The things I love for this room are old black and white framed pictures, vintage suitcases, silver trophy's, antique crochet, and mostly old alarm clocks!

I hope you have enjoyed this little makeover. If you should have any ideas you would like to share, fell free! I would love to hear from you! Have a wonderful weekend!

Cheryl :)

6 comments:

Antiques In Old Town said...

Your room is so BEAUTIFUL ! I love it too...

suzeeez said...

Love your bedroom,every inch of it! It's so pretty. :o) Sue

bikim said...

gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!
love the photos!
take care,
Rosa

Unknown said...

Hello Cheryl, I had to stop looking and say hello to you. I love your blog! I needed some new inspiration and you have done that for me. I like the lace in an old jar. And all your clocks, I have 3, they seem to be hard to find here in Orlando. So I'm going back for more inspiration. I'm your newest follower.
Enjoy your Sunday~KarenSue

Jane said...

Hi Cheryl,
I love your guest bedroom! You have so many wonderful pieces in the room. I have a collection of vintage alarm clocks too and I loved seeing your collection.
Thanks for stopping by my blog. Glad to have found you.
Jane

lvroftiques said...

Hi Cheryl! Love your guest bedroom! So many wonderful things to look at! It would be a delight to stay there. Your story mimics my own. I also had my own store for two years but found that when my passion became work, I didn't enjoy it so much any more. I'd rather be out junkin'! Or perhaps I'm just lazy *winks* Yep it could be that too!LOL! Vanna