Friday, December 23, 2011

What a Difference A Little Greenery Makes!! Random Photos!

WHAT A DIFFERENCE A LITTLE GREENERY MAKES....GREENERY, SILVER AND CONCRETE...A CHARMING COMBINATION!! I LOVE THIS DISPLAY ON MY BUFFET...
IT TOOK ME A WHILE, BUT I FINALLY FOUND SOME REALISTIC MYRTLE TOPIARY TREES!! IF YOU SHOULD WANT SOME TOO, THEIR WEBSITE IS ARCADIA-SILK-PLANTATION. THEY ARE ALSO ON EBAY UNDER THE SAME NAME!! GREAT PRICES TOO!
I LOVE THE GREENERY MIXED WITH WHITE IRONSTONE....SO PRETTY!!
MORE GREENERY MIXED WITH SILVER...KEEPING WITH MORE NEUTRAL COLORS, GREENERY ADDS THAT LITTLE POP OF COLOR WE ALL LONG FOR!!
JUST LESS THAN TWO DAYS BEFORE CHRISTMAS....ARE YOU READY?? I MAY TRY TO GET SOME LAST MINUTE SHOPPING DONE, IF IT ISN'T TOO CRAZY OUT THERE!! I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS!! HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY AS WELL!!

4 comments:

Garden Antqs Vintage said...

Cheryl, I always love to see what you've done next. You find the best things and put them together so beautifully. Merry Christmas.

Lori @ Katies Rose Cottage Designs said...

Cheryl your little pops of green do look so pretty! I love your beautiful vignettes!

PattieJ said...

I just found your blog! Your home is gorgeous!! I Love the way you decorate it!! I am having such a good time looking at all of your beautiful photos...

coupons said...

HI
What a Difference A Little Greenery Makes!! Random Photos!
Great post! and incredible blog ! Very helpful post! I must say. Simple & interesting. Wonderful work!
thank you!