Thursday, November 5, 2009

Vintage Finds!

Just a quick post, I thought I would share
a few vintage finds with you today...I just love
this vintage porcelain statue with pedestal
a wonderful find for 20.00!
The vintage white corner shelf was a steal
for 5.00, it was painted a dark green
but I knew it would look great.. once I painted
it white! I love the little scalloped edging at
the top...don't you?

It just makes the perfect display shelf for some
of my white McCoy pottery, vintage hats, and hatpins!
Just a few more finds....Love this old glass battery jar found for
just 3.00! I knew it would be perfect for displaying the lot of
vintage hand mirrors, brushes, etc.. found for only 10.00
for all! What a find! My heart skipped a beat when I found these
all at one yard sale! I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!
Happy Junkin'

5 comments:

Garden Antqs Vintage said...

Cheryl, you hit the jackpot, what a steal on the battery jar. Love it all, T

jules said...

adorable display. jules

Riitta / Wanilla said...

Thanks for your visiting in my blog.
You have lovely blog.
Hugs,
Riitta

Rosemary said...

Hey cheryl, how have you been? Your house is getting so pink!

www.MaisonStGermain.com said...

Wow you did pick up some treasures. I love your shelf of pottery. You have it arranged so pretty. That battery jar was a great find.
~Debra The capers of the vintage vixens