Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Vintage Dress Form Mannequin For Sale


Just thought I would let you all know that if you should be looking for a vintage dress form/mannequin for your home or shoppe...I have one listed on Ebay for only 75.00 or best offer!! I am including the vintage prom dress, vintage scarf, and sweater!! (as pictured below) A great deal...shipping will be 50.00 My seller name is: cottage-white
Be sure to look on Ebay for lots more pictures and details!! I thought she would look awesome recovered in burlap!! I have lots more vintage finds at great prices!! If you tell me you found me from my blogsite, I will take 10% off any item!! Thanks for stopping by!! Have a wonderful day!!

3 comments:

FourSistersInACottage said...

Can I have your house too???? She is gorgeous and I bet she will be happy in her new home.
Amy (Mom to the Four Sisters)

Sissie's Shabby Cottage said...

Ah, how can you let the poor lady go!!! She is so sweet and someone is going to grab her up.

hugs
Sissie

Anne said...

Beautiful blog! I have just found you and am a new follower!
Best,
Anne