Monday, February 27, 2012

Staggered Vintage Suitcases

In my last posting, I stated that I wanted to sell the vintage dress form mannequin....Sold!
And this is what I put in it's place....a huge stack of staggered vintage suitcases! I loved this look of staggering them, instead of being in a straight as a board stack! Saw the idea on Pinterest! For now this is what I love for this corner! Noticed I said *For Now* You just never know what I will be changing next!
I brought in my *Made in Paris* dress form....That I absolutely love with the suitcases!
And here is a full room view, well almost...I am loving the darker colors more for this room!
and here is the before shot....Better? Comments are welcome and appreciated! Hope you all have a wonderful week! Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Sissie's Shabby Cottage said...

Love the suitcases staggered and stacked. They look great in your very pretty room

hugs
Sissie

Cheryl said...

Thank you Sissie!