Monday, March 5, 2012

Vintage Laundry Room Photos

Just thought I would share photos of my vintage laundry room. Not much has changed in 2 years, so that must mean I like it the way it is.....collections of vintage white buttons, old doorknobs, and baby shoes displayed in old glass battery jars.....
An old french cabinet with old straw stuffed dolls resting in front.....

This old hanging cupboard I have had for many years, I love the old chippy beige paint....
Cute shelf below is just the right size for displaying vintage alarm clocks, and tarnished silver creamers, etc..
And the most important part of the laundry room is your necessities....fabric softener sheets and powder detergent displayed in antique glass jars.....with an old silver baby cup for a scoop.
Who says doing laundry can't be fun? Looking at collections while doing laundry....It will take your mind off all the work! Hope I inspired someone to decorate the most left out room in the house for decorating! Have a wonderful week!

6 comments:

Kim Gillian said...

Lovely laundry room!

-Kim :)

trash talk said...

You've inspired me. Problem is I don't have a true laundry room...just a stinkin' closet...and not a very big one at that!
Deb

Sunasa Cottage said...

great..i love itglicar shillyt

Rose Garden Romantic said...

It's so lovely! There's no space for cute decorating in my current home's laundry room (it's stuck in the pantry!), but when I own my own house I hope to make myself a pretty laundry room like yours!
Michelle

Cheryl said...

Thank you Michelle For the nice comment. I am now following you on Pinterest.

Anonymous said...

I love it.wish i could ddo something like that but mine is in the hallway. I live in a doublewde.